1. Dangerous Knowledge

Dangerous Knowledge New Member

Hello all!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dangerous Knowledge, Jan 25, 2014.

How's it going everyone! Just wanted to drop in and put myself out there! I'm currently writing a book series about an altered history, a man that gets caught up in the wrong situations, and a journey to find the truth.

Check it out if you've got a chance!

[link removed]

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :)

Palm Bay, huh? I spent the better part of a couple of decades in Melbourne, just to the north of you. I'm an Eau Gallie and BCC (Wikham U ;)) alumna. :D Is Del's Freeze still open??

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start.

Have fun! :D

Wrey

3. Dangerous Knowledge

Dangerous Knowledge New Member

Yes! Del's is still open! I was there last week, actually!

4. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Uncounted eons ago there was a theater right there by Del's Freeze at the curve where Babcock starts called the Palms 8, and before it was the Palms 8 it was a drive-in. When I first moved to Melbourne, the drive in was still open. When they opened the Palms 8 instead, the parking lot was left as-is, with all the parking spots pitched up at the front for better viewing of the old drive-in screen. Also, as a kid, I broke into the old abandoned Ice Plant building on US1 with some friends (it was a common occurrence at the time.) I think it's offices now.

[​IMG]