1. DromedaryLights

DromedaryLights Active Member

Whatup, Dudes and Ladies

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DromedaryLights, Aug 24, 2014.

Greetings,

I'm taking up writing because I want to make gajillions of dollars without having to do work. That is how it happens with writing, correct? Pretty sure I heard that somewhere. Anyway, I'm really looking forward the part where I get so famous that they pay me just to put my name on the cover -- in giant raised letters, mind you -- while some apprentice writer no one cares about toils in obscurity trying to get the thing done. Yeah, that sounds pretty legit.

Anyway, I have a "blog" that you can check out if you are interested:

It's pretty eclectic, ranging from tales of my time as a subway musician, to surrealist comedy, to opinions about Jane Austen (fellow men, she is better than you realize; don't think for a second that you're too manly to read you some Jane Austen), to TERRIBLE DARK SECRETS FROM MY MYSTERIOUS PAST (trigger warning etc etc). So, yeah, it's sort of a lot, but definitely wander on over if that sounds like your jam.

Word up, and so forth.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
  2. DromedaryLights

Also, fear not, that is the last time I will mention my blog.

3. T.Trian

T.Trian Overly Pompous Bastard Supporter Contributor

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

We had to remove the links from your post because they were against the forum rules:
    Also, please take a look at our New Member Quick Start Guide for more info.

Anyway, welcome again and have a good one.
    -T.T

4. Empty Bird

Empty Bird New Member

Hello!

Haha! I can't tell if you've got a really dry sense of humour or are just joking! 'Without having to work'? Writing? Please, show me the way of without having to work whilst writing and I'll be your most humble subject.

Joking, of course. (Right? Man, I'm so bad with sarcasm and what-not...)

Anywho, hello and all of that! I'm pretty new too so, yeah...just, hey, I suppose! Stay safe, don't do drugs and don't talk to strangers.

Which...you are doing. Talking to strangers, I mean.

Forget it. It's been a long day.

5. DromedaryLights

Oh, yeah, totally joking. Writing is way hard and stuff, haha. Thanks for the welcome, see you around etc.