1. Mr. Generik

Mr. Generik New Member

Hello all!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mr. Generik, May 7, 2015.

Hi everyone,

I've recently found myself with a bit more free time than I'm used to, and it's put a bug up my kiester about writing again. It's been a few years since I'd done anything creative, and now that I'm mulling a few ideas around in my head I thought I'd come over to a proper forum and bat them around.

I'm sure I'll be posting a few threads here and there, and assuming the site is as helpful/informative as it seems to be at first glance, I hope to stick around and get to know some other aspiring writers.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Hi, and welcome to the forum! :)

Here's our New Member Guide to get you started. I especially recommend our writing prompts and writing contests if you're looking for inspiration or simply an opportunity to get creative in a fun way. :)

See you around!

-Kat

3. molliemoogle

molliemoogle Member

Howdy, @Mr. Generik. I like you; you said "kiester". I haven't heard that word in ages. :superyesh:

Welcome to the groups. The site is just as helpful/informative as it looks at first glance. So, grab a cuppa, and have a look around the forums. Cheers, matey.

4. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.