1. Matt Thompson

Matt Thompson New Member

Hi from me...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Matt Thompson, Jul 31, 2015.

Hi all,
    I'm Matt. I am completely new to writing, in the sense of writing for fun not that i've just learned to write or anything. I have been reading through the forum and everyone is so good, i'm not sure ill ever have the nerve to post anything I will write, but I do enjoy other peoples work.
    I love reading all kinds of fiction but especially crime / mystery novels. I know there is a great story in my heart somewhere, and I want to develop the skills to share that with people.
    Happy scribbling...

2. LolCasanova

LolCasanova New Member

Hi, I'm new too :D

3. Matt Thompson

Matt Thompson New Member

Hey Lol, new to the forum or new to writing? Hope to read some of your writing sometime.

4. LolCasanova

LolCasanova New Member

New to the forum, I've been writing for as long as I can remember :D

Matt Thompson likes this.
  5. Song

Song Active Member

Welcome to the forum , I've been here only two weeks so I still have the new car smell too! :superhello:

6. AspiringNovelist

AspiringNovelist Senior Member

Welcome.

Post excerpts of your piece... However, to save time, there is an unwritten law that you, as a minimum, must expose excruciating details about yourself.

Have you ever experienced prolapse, and if so, how?

Have you ever been tuned down by a hooker?

Have you ever been asked to leave your own apartment/house/ or home?

Have you or anyone you've known had a reverse vasectomy, why?

Do you know of, or have listened to, or agree in any manner with Amanda Marcotte?

7. Matt Thompson

Matt Thompson New Member

Ok, here goes…

Have you ever experienced prolapse, and if so, how?

When I was 12, and completely out of the blue the love of my life (up until then) decided she wanted to kiss my best friend behind the wall next to the railway track, rather than carry on kissing me. A little piece of my heart died that day. Do we ever recover from that type of prolapse?

Have you ever been tuned down by a hooker?

I was driving my lawyer friends car around Sunset Blvd in Hollywood late one evening. I was so lost. I stopped and asked for directions and this pretty young thing jumped in my car and charged me 5 bucks to show me how to get back to my hotel. The next few days were a whirlwind. When it was over, and I needed to go back to my normal life, I offered to set her up with money and an apartment, so we could see each other whenever I was in town. But she wanted more, more than I could give. She wanted the fairytale.

Have you ever been asked to leave your own apartment/house/ or home?

I was asked by the Police, and the courts to leave my home and spend some time at her majesty's pleasure. Aparently you can’t just take an ATM out of the wall with a dump truck without someone complaining.

Have you or anyone you've known had a reverse vasectomy, why?

Didn’t Ian Beale have one? If he did it was probably to have more kids?

Do you know of, or have listened to, or agree in any manner with Amanda Marcotte?

I have no idea who this person is sorry.