1. Digitalman271

Digitalman271 New Member

Hello all!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Digitalman271, Feb 9, 2016.

Hey! I'm Daniel, I do a lot more then write, but I do try to write, and I need to be apart of a like minded community. That said, I do comics, screenplays, blogging, and well... music. I know this isn't exactly the right place for music, but most of my music meant for musicals, that of which I will only post if relevant to story stuff.

Also there's this essay I want basic critique on to start out here. I seemingly have no power to post in the non-fiction section. What is this madness?

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :)

There are requirements to be met for every member if they want to post to the workshop.

• You must be registered for 14 days
    • You must make 20 posts forum-wide
    • You must post 2 constructive reviews for each piece of writing you post

There's a method to this madness, trust me. ;) Please take a look at our New Member Quick Start for more information.

-Kat-

3. Digitalman271

Digitalman271 New Member

Aaaaaahhhh thank you! The gyst I'm getting is that I basically have to be a contributing member to society before I reap any of the benefits.

I will go and become a contributing member to society now! Thanks again!

KaTrian likes this.