1. LaCN

LaCN New Member

Hello all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LaCN, Jan 9, 2007.

Hello all, I am LaCN (La Cosa Nostra, Mafia fanatic, lol.). My birth took place on november Fourth, 1993 making me thirteen years old. I doubt I'm older than anyone here...

I've been told I'm rather good at writing, at least for someone of my age. I'm hoping to be accepted here as a regular member. I've come to realize that age and experience are important aspects on the internet and I lack both, and I won't blame anyone who doesn't read my stuff or ignores me because of it.

As for what I tend to write, I can't quite say... I've always been better at composing informational papers rather than creative stories, but I have tried making them. I think I lack creativity, which is an important trait when it comes to writing, isn't it?

Anyway, I look forward to posting around on this forum, reading some stuff, and I may even post some of my writing sometime, though I doubt many would read it. I'm willing to bet that I am nowhere near as good of a writer than many of the members here are, but please try to bear with me. Remember, I'm still quite new to writing and am still learning. :D

~LaCN

2. ariella

ariella New Member

in a home full of wonderful and loving people I ca
    WElcome to wf

3. Crazy Ivan

Crazy Ivan New Member

*koffkofftwelvekoff*

So yeah, I'd say, "Hi, glad to see you!" but I still feel too new to be able to do that without seeming like a hypocrite.

4. LaCN

LaCN New Member

Heheh, after reading over some of the posts and threads on this forum I've discovered that there are actually quite a few younger members here... But I shouldn't be surprised, ther'es plenty of young talent in the world, I'm sure. I just rarely see it.

Well, if you're not glad to see me, then that's fine, lol. I understand... :( I never liked those types of greetings, anyway. The "Hey, how are you!" and "Whatsup dude!"s have always annoyed me a bit, lol.

5. Raven

Raven Banned

Welcome

6. DFischer

DFischer New Member

Enjoy yourself here.