1. BMacKay40

BMacKay40 New Member

Hello All

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BMacKay40, Aug 2, 2013.

Hello,

I am a new writer and I have decided to write Spy Thrillers. I have a full novel that is compete but I haven't published it yet. I'm working out all the kinks and getting it edited. In the meantime, I've created a short-story series called "Covert-World." I've published two 'missions' so far and am about a week away from publishing my third. And tonight, I just finished the last chapter on my forth. Some wouldn't consider my short-stories all that short though. They are anywhere from 12,000 words long, (my first) to just a little under 23,000 words long, (my latest).

Anyway, I'm glad to be here.

-Thom

2. Robin Murarka

Robin Murarka New Member

Sounds good Thom. Where are you publishing them? How is that going thus far?

3. BMacKay40

BMacKay40 New Member

Hi Robin. I published my first two books on Smashwords, which in turn, published them all out to various ebook sites; Barnes & Noble, Kobo, iTunes, etc... I manually published them to Amazon.com where I've had the most success, although limited at best. I am going to be publishing "The 4th Strike" exclusively on Amazon for the first 90 days to see how that goes. They offer added incentives if you make them exclusive.

I can tell that my writing has gotten much better than when I first started a year and a half ago. "Intercept", which I just finished yesterday turned out brilliant, if I do say so myself. I love lot's of action mixed with twisting plots, multiple antagonists, etc... and this one's got it all. I'm just really pleased how it turned out and can't wait to get it published.