1. Stephanie H

Stephanie H New Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Stephanie H, Sep 4, 2015.

I'm Stephanie. It's nice to meet you.

With much help and encouragement from my partner in crime and our three boys, I have recently self published my first book. It's a childrens book, inspired by, and written for my boys.

I am here to learn how to be a better writer, give and receive support and encouragement, and hopefully meet new writer friends!

No-Name Slob likes this.
  2. Mumble Bee

Mumble Bee Keep writing. Contributor

Hi!

Most people would post something about some sort of 'newbie guideline/help' section, but i'm not that organized or helpful.

Anyways...

Congratulations on getting published and I swear that my borderline inferiority complex with only have a minor role in how I treat you from this point on.

Glad you're here and welcome to WF!

3. JustinCupcake

JustinCupcake Member

Hello Stephanie! I look forward to seeing your work! After all we all have the ability to inspire each other!

4. Voice

Voice New Member

Hi, Stephanie. :)

Many congratulations on publishing, and I look forward to reading your stories.