1. Not Daniel

Not Daniel New Member

I'm New

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Not Daniel, Jun 7, 2014.

Hello everyone!

I'm new, but this isn't exactly my first time on a forum because this is currently the second forum I'm apart of.
    I selected this forum in particular because of the many other forum topics you have rather than the other forum I'm apart of, which is very limited in some aspects.
    I'm sixteen years old and maybe a bit younger than some of you here but I don't think that should matter.
    If you're reading this introduction out of the vast amount of other introductions, I thank you.

Anyway,

Thanks!

2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, @Not Daniel, and welcome to the forum! Please read the New Member Quick Start Guide, participate, and have fun.

It's a good thing you're Not Daniel, because our forum Administrator here is Daniel. We wouldn't want to get the two of you confused. :p

Not Daniel and Dean Stride like this.
  3. Dean Stride

Dean Stride Senior Member

Hey, Not Daniel. I gotta say, there's something about your profile... Apart from you not being "Daniel", there's a part of your avatar that I can't get: I think I can almost make a bird, of the flipped variety.

Not Daniel likes this.
  4. Not Daniel

Not Daniel New Member

@Dean Stride, you would be correct in your assumption there :D

@minstrel, I'll be sure to do that, thank you very much :)