1. Evangeline Rose

Evangeline Rose New Member

Hello Everybody

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Evangeline Rose, Dec 11, 2015.

Hey, I'm Evangeline Rose, and I'm a teenage aspiring author from Louisiana. I wouldn't really say that I focus on any particular genre; I've had some ideas for mystery-type stories, although lately I've been drifting back towards fantasy/sci-fi, and I've written a bunch of fanfic for some of my favorite shows and movies, mostly fluff, that I plan on posting someday. Some of my favorite book series are Kathy and Brendan Reichs' Virals and Jennifer Lynn Barnes's The Naturals, both YA crime dramas, though the former has a Maximum Ride-esque twist. My favorite stand-alone book is The Book Thief, and I just finished reading Emiko Jean's We'll Never be Apart, which I also enjoyed. Music-wise, I'm a longtime fan of Bowling for Soup, and I love classic rock, 50s/60s pop, a fair amount of more modern stuff, and really more genres than I could list. I'm really excited to join this forum and I can't wait to learn more and get to know all of you.

2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum.

The short story contest needs more votes. Want to immerse yourself in this forum? Become a voter in the short story contest. Get started on the right foot. Make someone's day and vote for their story. The link is in my sig. :agreed: