1. MelanieJane

MelanieJane New Member

Hello fellow writers

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MelanieJane, Dec 11, 2015.

I am a human being from England, working on my first novel, a ww1 drama/drama with a difference (hopefully).
    I always wanted to be a writer when I was little and was forever starting (and never finishing) stories, but I got a little sidetracked over the years. It was only earlier this year after stumbling on an idea that I felt inspired to try my hand at writing a novel. Really enjoying it so far but it is obviously a very solitary activity so it would be great to connect with some other writers on here.

2. ShannonH

ShannonH Senior Member Contest Winner 2023

Welcome fellow human and fellow newbie.

I'm in a similar spot, tried writing before but never stuck at it. Finally got an idea and decided to put pen to paper and joined up in here for advice and to connect with some fellow writers.

3. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum.

The short story contest needs more votes. Want to immerse yourself in this forum? Become a voter in the short story contest. Get started on the right foot. Make someone's day and vote for their story. The link is in my sig. :agreed: