1. Sarah Hight

Sarah Hight New Member

Oh, Hello.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sarah Hight, Apr 12, 2014.

Hello fellow writers,

I've been writing creatively for the better part of my life. I haven't published any of my works mostly because I keep re-writing them as I get older.

I'm joining this site in the hopes that I can get some good constructive criticism on my work, improve it, get opinions, directional help etc. I was wondering, in that area, where should I post say a story idea, or small sections of my novels and short stories for review?

I hope to be an active member and once I learn the ropes to perhaps give some helpful feedback to everyone else as well.

I'm kinda awkward with introductions so I will just end this here, and I hope this will be a fun experience.

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi Sarah, and welcome to the forum. :)

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start.
    There are certain requirements you have to meet before you can post your own writing for critique -- you'll find all the information on the Forum Rules page.
    We have a special room for critiquing work, the Workshop :)

Have fun!