Tags:
  1. MorieTris

MorieTris New Member

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MorieTris, May 24, 2014.

Hi! New member here. I'll try to not be a noob though. :)
    I go by the name Morgan. I'm 22, and I'm from Hungary, Europe. I started writing when I was about 13 (mostly horrible fanfics and even worse original stories). I have been writing more or less constantly ever since, although I haven't been very productive - it only got better about 3 years ago.

My favourite genre is Urban Fantasy, I think. Currently I'm working on two novels, one could be called an Urban Fantasy, I'm not very sure yet how much it fits the criteria... The other one is a mixture of Fantasy and Historical Fiction. Sometimes I write Sherlock fanfics for fun, but that's not very relevant.

That's all about me, I guess :)

2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, Morgan! Welcome to the forum. Please read the New Member Quick Start Guide. It's got the forum Rules, the FAQ, and anything else you need to know about this place. Participate and have fun! This is a great site for writers. :)

3. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Urban fantasy? Would that be like fantasy taking place in big cities, or modern cities?

Welcome! Always fun to see new faces around here!

4. MorieTris

MorieTris New Member

Yes, I think that's the "official" definition.

And thank you! It's great to be here! :)