1. Kirara

Kirara New Member

Hi!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Kirara, May 24, 2014.

Hello everyone,

My name's John and I've just recently gotten into writing. I've been an avid reader all my life, but recently I haven't nearly as much time to read as I want to. My favorite genre by far is Fantasy, particularly Epic Fantasy (Brandon Sanderson is da best) and my writing will reflect that. I only got into writing thanks to a Creative Writing class I took as an elective my last semester in college. I'm hoping to stick around here and at one point get some feedback on my stories.

2. Xueqin-II

Xueqin-II New Member

I'm reading The Way of Kings at the moment, very nice. I myself have been trying my hand at fantasy.

3. Kirara

Kirara New Member

The Way of Kings is fantastic. I finished The Words of Radiance a month back and it is painful waiting for the next installment -.- Writing fantasy is definitely a lot of fun. You get to create a whole new world where any rules can apply.

4. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, Kirara, and welcome to the forum! Please read our New Member Quick Start Guide, participate, and have fun. This is a great forum for aspiring writers!