1. NAR

NAR New Member

Hello I suppose....

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by NAR, May 22, 2015.

Received a message saying I should introduce myself, not really sure what I should say through. Not a people person :/
    Suppose I might as well just say that I write more as a hobby then anything else, if not writing I play sport, work, read stories or just do nothing in particular.
    I decided to try and find a place where I might get better at writing and decided here would be a good start. My main problem is really trying to get my ideas out of my head and onto paper (or rather keyboard I guess >.>)
    I seem to have so many ideas (that I find pretty cool, not sure about anyone else) running through my mind I tend to start to start a story but don't get very far either because it goes from promising to absolute crap, or because I just seem to always be restarting it >_<

2. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Welcome to the forum, NAR!

I think you'll find something (or someone) around here who can help you out. There are a lot of knowledgeable, helpful people in the community. :)

Also, if you haven't done so, check out the New Member Guide to get your bearings around here.

Have fun!

3. RachHP

RachHP Senior Member

Hi @NAR, congrats on a successful introduction :)
    Sounds like you have a super creative mind so I'm sure you'll be cranking out fabulous text. I'm the over-committed type but there are several polyg-authors around here so I'm sure you'll find hints and tips on juggling several ideas or choosing that one special story to settle down with.
    In the meantime, enjoy!

4. NAR

NAR New Member

Thanks for the replies, now to find some character development advice! (Yeah I know there is a thread for it, it is where I am heading right...now)

5. EmptySoul

EmptySoul Active Member

Hi and welcome to the forums!