1. Irish1313z

Irish1313z New Member

Hello, Irish1313z Here!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Irish1313z, Jan 24, 2016.

Hello everyone, I'm brand new to the forums!

I am Irish1313z, or simply Irish. I love writing and all aspects of it, I had written a novel about 5-6 years ago during my Junior and Senior year of high school (instead of paying attention in class) It was sucky to me and all over the place. Since then I've been deep down in writers block, I feel the urge to write but I just can't get my thoughts down on paper.

Now I wish to re-do my original Novel and get it published, I've been in the planning and brainstorming phase for several months, but I think i want to push it to the side and work on my writing skills with some short stories and fan-fics before I really begin the real deal.

My Favorite Genres: Fantasy/Sci-Fi/War/Fictions/Fan-fics

So, I registered here to learn and read, and get to meet people just like myself who love writing.

~Irish

kateamedeo likes this.
  2. kateamedeo

kateamedeo Active Member

Hello, Irish! Welcome! There is a short story contest on the forum, maybe that will get you motivated to write :)

3. DeadMoon

DeadMoon The light side of the dark side Contributor

Hello and welcome, I'm a fan of horror myself but lately I have been reading more fantasy book and was thinking about trying to write in the genre, at least in a short story to start with.

4. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome, Irish!

What kind of fan-fic do you write? It's seems like fun, but I never really got back to it after high school (when we wrote Harry Potter fan-fic with my friends... :D) But if I ever got back, I'd probably write something like Tomb Raider fan-fic 'cause Lara Croft's occupation is way awesome. :D

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. See you around!

-Kat