1. Felix-Gallus

Felix-Gallus New Member

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Felix-Gallus, Jul 27, 2016.

Hi guys,

I write as my characters name Felix Gallus but my real name is Dan. I have an interest in both Science Fiction and Historical Novels having read many of both, at the minute though I am concentrating on historical fiction. Several years ago I moved to an area along the path of Hadrian's Wall and have become very interested in all things Roman.

VynniL likes this.
  2. VynniL

VynniL Contributor Contributor

Warm welcomes to you Dan. :)

While I don't seek it actively in my writing, I do love history in my reading, travels and general interest. I look forward to reading your posts on this forum. :)

As a fun excercise you could even write a letter to Felix Gallus?
    https://www.writingforums.org/threads/a-letter-to-your-characters.146616/#post-1468976

I also highly recommend entering and voting in the WF biweekly competitions: https://www.writingforums.org/writing-contests/

Hope to see you about,

Linny

I.A. By the Barn likes this.
  3. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Welcome Dan.
    I too enjoy historical fiction but I often read more medieval, tudor, regency and naval things.
    I'd love to live somewhere near something like Hadrian's wall, I love that kind of thing I'm really jealous now :bigfrown:

VynniL likes this.