1. caracara

caracara New Member

Hiya!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by caracara, Aug 11, 2016.

Hi, I'm Caroline. 20 year old college student. I'm excited to be here and I hope to stick around for a while! I'm a pretty casual writer, but it's something I really really enjoy doing. I started about ten years ago with fanfiction, and I actually spent a large portion of my preteen and teenage years on obscure forum for fans of an obscure TV show.

I really enjoy writing but I don't do it as much anymore as I would like and I really missed the whole community aspect that I had before. So I typed in writing and forum into google and here I am! Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and just being surrounded by writers and creative minds in general!

2. platerawriter

platerawriter Banned

Hi Caroline! Your past involvement sounds awesome and I'm sure you'll be a fabulous addition to this forum. Who knows, maybe you'll be persuaded to post some of your work for us on here! I hope you have a good time and enjoy the people. :)