1. Demika

Demika New Member

Hello Everyone ^^

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Demika, Sep 1, 2006.

:D
    Hi everyone. I'm Demika (Well...it isn't my real name, my real name is Brittany). I am 16 and love to write. I started writing short stories about four/five years ago, but before then, I would constantly daydream and think up stories and whatnot like that.

I like to write about Western, Western Romance, Romance in general, Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Torture...Yes, I am BIG on writing about people being tortured...I don't know why, but I just am, though recently I've gone off on a Western type thing, and a 'Broken Families' type 'rave'...and now it's Fantasy. I don't think i've ever 'stuck to one thing' when it comes to writing.

I adore writing about Western mainly because I absolutely love horses...most of my stories have horses in them anyway, so...yeah.

I quit writing about a year ago, but recently a few new ideas for stories have came up and refuse to leave me in peace...So I asked myself "do I want to start writing again"...naturally, the answer was "yes".

So, I've started back writing. I have a 'series story' that I'm working on called 'Upside', a story about a teenage boy whose parents are divorced and his dad is killed, thus sending him to live with his mum, who he hates...and this newest one. It's my 'pride and joy' you could say. The title is 'Dancing on the Wings of Death'. I'm not fully 'sure' what it is about, but I do know that the main character does die in the end.

That's about it about me...I own 2 horses, but we have 5 in our pasture (really though, they are all mine). I also own 4 dogs and about 12 cats...23 cows, 1 duck, 10 chickens, and two birds.

2. cl0ud

cl0ud New Member

Welcome! Post lots and have fun!

You have 23 cows!? Thats a lot!

3. Demika

Demika New Member

Yeah. I have 23 cows. Their wild, so whaddaya expect? Especially since we have about 10 bulls. Lol.

I hope that the people here can help me on my works. It's seems really cool so far, but I haven't had a chance to really 'get to look around' it yet.

4. Mercury

Mercury Active Member

Hi Demika, glad to have you with us.

You like writing about people being tortured? Sounds intense, I look forward to reading some!:)

5. cl0ud

cl0ud New Member

thats a little weird to write about. But thats just me. Have fun!

6. Mercury

Mercury Active Member

Wierd, but possibly interesting!

7. bicker

bicker Active Member

I gonna try to write a Western. I've always wanted too.

8. Demika

Demika New Member

Cool. I'll help you if you need any help...lol. If you want any help.