1. Seth Dracovitch

Seth Dracovitch New Member

Heh, I'm the new guy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Seth Dracovitch, Dec 29, 2007.

Just thought I'd drop here before posting things. I write a fantasy novel called "The Multiverse Chronicles" which will be posted under the "Novel" area. Quite a number of people say I'm a fantastic writer, let's see what everyone here thinks. That's. about all I'll be saying here.

EDIT: Here's a link to CHapter 1 http://writingforums.org/showthread.php?t=7376

2. ANT (Bar YOSEF)

ANT (Bar YOSEF) New Member

hey seth u ok? welcome to the club!!! Im also devising a fantasy. Havnt a name for it yet but there an extract in the thread called PROPOSAL. Have a look and tell me what u think.

3. Seth Dracovitch

I'm doing fine, posted a link to chapter one up top.

4. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Hello Seth Dracovitch, and a big warm welcome to WF.org, the friendliest and craziest forum on the world wide web.
    It is wonderful that you have come here to join us and share your writing and opinions with all of us.
    If you would ever like a review simply PM myself or one of the other Reviewers and we will be more than happy to help out. You can find the list of reviewers by clicking on the Forum Leaders button at the bottom of the forum. :)
    I do hope that your stay with us is long and prosperous. :)
    Welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing you around the boards in the very near future.

Thank you kindly

Torana

5. Seth Dracovitch

Thx Torana.

6. ILTBY

ILTBY Contributor Contributor

Hey Seth, check out this link if you wanna learn more about how the site works :) Welcome to the forums, good to have you here.

7. Zetta

Zetta New Member

Hiya, Seth!

As you can see, everybody's pretty friendly around here. I saw your novel excerpt on the reviewing forum, but I didn't look too hard at it. When I get a little more focused, I'll go back and read it and lend you a review.

Anyway, seems like the older members around here have already covered the basics, so I guess I'll just see you around the forums!

8. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hello Seth, Welcome to the Writing Forums.

If you haven't explored the site yet, you should probably do so soon. Newcomers often gravitate to the Lounge, the Word Games, or the Review Room, but there is much more to be discovered if you poke in the corners. Remember to check out our FAQ as well!

As for the Review Room, new joiners often wonder why we do things a bit differently on this site than on other writing sites. We emphasize reviewing as a critical writing skill. Training your eye by reviewing other people's work helps you improve your own writing even before you present it for others to see. Therefore, we ask members to review other people's writing before posting work of their own. The Review Room forums on this site, therefore, are true workshops, not just a bulletin board for displaying your work (and on that note, please only post each item for review in one Review Room forum). See this post, Why Write Reviews Before Posting My Work? for more information.

Enjoy your stay here, and have fun!

9. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Welcome to the site! I hope you liked it here. Feel free to ask for help if needed. I am not a good fantasy girl, so don't look at me. ;)