1. Jacques Gonseaux

Jacques Gonseaux New Member

Salutations

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jacques Gonseaux, Feb 15, 2014.

Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself and my work.

I'm an Irish writer who has been typing up stories for as long as I can remember, my writing style generally varies but it generally oscillates between a deadpan, almost staccato rhythm to elongated sentences littered with alliteration and playfulness. This is primarily because the characters' stream of consciousness reflects their own personality and current mood in the scene and thus I see the mode of which the story is progressed needs to carry the reader in an emotionally invested and powerful scene.

That aside, I tend to dabble in sci-fi, fantasy and primarily psychological horror. But regardless of how fantastic the setting is I believe every story requires a multifaceted array of pathos, especially humour, horror, sadness and hope. That's why I tend to describe my work as typically tragicomedy.

Anyways the too long; didn't read version: while I am writing a book that's currently under lock and key (sorry!), I am here to not only introduce myself but also the new series I'm working on called the Neutron Newsdesk, located at the centre of the Void, it is a holonews network that brings round the solar cycle coverage of news for all citizens of the omniverse. It's currently in its early stages but expect more story arcs and a far more interactive multi-media format as the series progresses for the next 12 billion years.

Take a look and if you have any queries, please contact my agent Zarglon the Indomitable.

Yours for an aeon,
    Jacques.

[link removed]

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :)

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start. Important information concerning our polices on linking and adds will be therein. ;)

Have fun! :D

Wrey