1. MilesTro

MilesTro Senior Member

Hi!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MilesTro, Sep 11, 2007.

Hi, I'm MilesTro, and I am glad to find this site. I am working on a couple of short stories, including some scripts. And I would be happy to show them off by chance. Thank you. :)

2. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

Welcome to the forums MilesTro. I hope you enjoy the company here, and find our resources useful. Take a look around, and feel free to ask if you have any questions. I'm always happy to lend a hand.

3. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    Hello.
    I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Feel free to look around and visit all the various forum areas.
    Cheers.

4. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Welcome to our site! I hope you find it interesting. Feel free to ask if you have any problem.

5. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hello MilesTro, Welcome to the Writing Forums.

If you haven't explored the site yet, you should probably do so soon. Newcomers often gravitate to the Lounge, the Word Games, or the Review Room, but there is much more to be discovered if you poke in the corners.

As for the Review Room, new joiners often wonder why we do things a bit differently on this site than on other writing sites. We emphasize reviewing as a critical writing skill. Training your eye by reviewing other people's work helps you improve your own writing even before you present it for others to see. Therefore, we ask members to review other people's writing before posting work of their own. The Review Room on this site, therefore, is a true workshop, not just a bulletin board for displaying your work. See this post, Why Write Reviews Before Posting My Work? for more information.

Enjoy your stay here, and have fun!

6. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope that you have a wonderufl time here and you should check out the poetry and short story contests. They are run weekly so definately check them out as you prowl the halls here.
    Well have fun and see you round the boards.
    Torana

7. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

Hey there, welcome to the site. I am Heather and can always been found around here somewhere. If you ever need anything reviewing, need a little help or just want a chat then send a PM my way and I’ll be more then happy to help.
    Heather