1. SacredMelody

SacredMelody New Member

A Fond Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SacredMelody, Mar 15, 2016.

Greetings fellow wordsmiths! You can call me by my username or simply Jeff if you prefer. I currently reside in the Central New York area and am in the process of working on my (hopefully) debut novel that I will begin posting within a few weeks. I actually wrote my first book when I was thirteen, and yes it was incredibly dreadful. But all that aside, I am excited to read the work of everybody here and comment and give advice where applicable. I look forward to learning more about you all and your crazy, fantastical worlds as well. Cheers.

2. Indarican

Indarican Member

Welcome!!! You wrote your first book at 13??? That's Awesome. I wish I had the confidence to finish a book when I was that age...lol. Can't wait to read your work!

3. PBNJDraftNumbA

PBNJDraftNumbA Member

Welcome. I like your profile picture.

4. JLT

JLT Contributor Contributor

I'm from central New York myself ... Syracuse, to be precise. I didn't live there long, but most of my family is still there and I know the place fairly well. Otisco Lake was one of my favorite places. And where else can you get Columbus Bakery bread and Hoffman's conies?