1. Kerilum

Kerilum Active Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Kerilum, Jun 14, 2016.

Hi, everybody.
    I joined (I believe) on June 11th, yet I never made an introduction.

I'm quite young-- 14--- and I've had a passion for novel writing since I was about in fourth grade. In fact, I still have all the memories of the first novel I wrote, and I plan to intrigate it into my current novel project.

I currently write only adventure-fantasy with kingdoms and warring states. I've been working on a project since August last year out of the blues, and I'm using my dreams as many of the events in my story.

Anyways, I don't exactly know what to say in here so that's all.

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Hello, better late than never, am I right. :superlaugh:

Welcome to the Isle of all things good and insane. You should fit right in around here, many lovely people to offer there insights to help you on your journey as a writer.
    Though warring states are but small potatoes, until you assault an entire planet. :p Then the stakes are high. :p But none the less I am trying to appreciate Fantasy once again.

Stick to your guns, as they say. And you will do fine, but heed the words of the wise, as they mean well in the best of interest.

Good luck on your works of Fantasy, I wish you all the best and will C-Ya around.
    bang-head-on-keyboard.gif~c200.gif Now pound those keys, and make us proud. :supersmile:

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  3. Viridian

Viridian Member Supporter

Hi @Kerilum. Welcome to the forum. We're a nice crowd with plenty of help, advice and info. I look forward to reading some of your work :)

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  4. DeadMoon

DeadMoon The light side of the dark side Contributor

Hello, It's great that you have a passion for writing early on in life.

Oscar Leigh likes this.