1. Archnenna

Archnenna Active Member

Can i re-introduce myself?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Archnenna, Jul 24, 2015.

My name is Mariana. I'm 19 and I live in Croatia. I'm sorry if my English is bad sometimes.

So I read some of the stuff I used to write and wow, I was such a lazy bitch. I apologize if I ever offended anyone. I would just like to say that I got the help I needed (had some psychological issues that are now being controlled) and I learned how to deal with the real world, and I want to apologize if I did insult anyone.

I am not excusing my behavior if it was in any way offensive to people. I just want to say that I'm different now and I would like to be a normal forum member.

I hope I can start over. The forums look different than they were when I was last here more than four years ago, and I am a lot different, a better person than I was back then.

So cheers to everyone and I hope I'm welcome back!

Daemon Wolf likes this.
  2. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Welcome back, Mariana!

Yeah, there's been quite a lot of changes the last year or two. Even though you're not exactly new, I still suggest you take a look at the New Member Quick Start. You know, to get your bearing on things. :agreed:

Have fun! :)

3. Archnenna

Archnenna Active Member

Thank you ;)

4. Song

Song Active Member

Well I am a new member, so I wasn't around to witness anything you might have said and done before. So as far as I'm concerned it's a clean slate here.
    Glad you are in a better place and welcome back.

5. Archnenna

Archnenna Active Member

Thanks, I appreciate it! :love:

6. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome back! Another non-native speaker here. :superagree: I notice you've already re-acquainted yourself with the forum. That's great! See you around!

7. Archnenna

Archnenna Active Member

Thank you :D

8. DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse Member

Welcome again from somebody who did not exist back then but appreciates your words.

9. Archnenna

Archnenna Active Member

Aww, thank you :)

10. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

Clean slate for me, too—I don't remember you from before. :) Welcome (back) to the forum, and thank you for being so candid about your situation. If you ever feel you're being challenged too hard, or you're feeling as if things are slipping backwards for you, please remind us of your situation.

I think there are many people on the forum who have similar emotional control issues, and when they are open about how they're feeling and why, most of us try to back off a bit. We then allow a bit of steam to get vented without taking things personally. I'd like to think this is a safe place for anybody, regardless of personal issues.

It will be interesting to see the kinds of things you write about.

11. Archnenna

Archnenna Active Member

Thank you :)

It was my fault for everything that happened, which is why I left. I know better now. I'm not that brat anymore (thankfully :))