1. Sinaj

Sinaj New Member

Hello from rainy Portland

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sinaj, Jun 25, 2016.

Hello from rainy Portland.

I have been writing for what seems like forever. It was nothing truly formal, mostly online with various writing forums, roleplay groups and friends over the years.

Back in the early '90s, when the internet was in its infancy, I was part of a wonderful group of writers on the Prodigy bulletin boards. We created new unique characters that would intertwine with each other's stories in a dynamic roleplaying/writing group. Over the years, that same group of writers moved on to other forums, and eventually interaction slowed down as we all became busy with life in general. It was at that point I began to write exclusive stories about my characters alone, when I had the time.

I wrote a couple novels, unpublished, but then decided I wanted to get more serious about this endeavor. This is my first step of hopefully many to contribute and be part of a formal writing community to learn and grow.

My main focus has been the start of my first real novel which I just finished Chapter 10 (roughly 79,221 words) about a couple characters in a modern/supernatural world that I hold dear. Eventually I plan to go back to the other novels I wrote, reread and rewrite them as well but for now the focus has been on this one.

2. Sinaj

Sinaj New Member

Thank you.