1. Shuvam Das

Shuvam Das Member

Yo. I'm Shuvam.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Shuvam Das, Jun 14, 2015.

I've been writing Fantasy novels for three years now. I've also been going to high school for three years. I'm an introvert, and proud to be one. I like watching Anime. I like listening to Rock n' Roll. I like playing MMORPGs. I live in India. I have only two people whom I can call friends. I only consider my parents, family. And umm... I want to change the world by influencing people with what I write. That's probably a little impractical, I admit.

P.S. - I don't know how to use tags. I hope this will still show up in the "new member introductions" page.

2. No-Name Slob

No-Name Slob Member Supporter Contributor

Hey Shuvam. Welcome.

Words of advice from those who went before you: never count anything out simply because it's "impractical".

And try not to have a Plan B. Contingency plans soon become Plan A., so just go for your dreams unabashedly and don't stop until you get there. :)

Shuvam Das likes this.
  3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi Shuvam, and welcome to the forum. :)

Great to have you here! It's always wonderful to meet new people from all around the world :).

Without further ado, here's our New Member Guide to get you started.

Tags aren't a must, but you can add them to your posts by typing whatever you think might be relevant regarding your post to the "tags" box. The posts of users who have used the same tags are grouped together and easier to find if needed. E.g. if you started a thread about writing fantasy, you might want to add tags like "fantasy", "writing tips" etc. Hope this helped.

Have fun!

Shuvam Das likes this.
  4. EmptySoul

EmptySoul Active Member

Many of us are introverts and I suspect it might help make us better writers.
    What MMO's?
    Oh yeah, hi, welcome, etc etc etc. LOL

5. Shuvam Das

Shuvam Das Member

Thanks for the welcome, everybody. EmptySoul, I've played AQW and Eden Eternal. I'm playing Elsword at the moment. And I totally agree about the introvert fact. Most of my author friends are the same.

6. Shuvam Das

Shuvam Das Member

Thanks for the welcome, everybody. Of course, I'll never give up on my dreams, No-Name Slob. I've read the guidelines already, KaTrian. EmptySoul, I've played AQW and Eden Eternal. I'm playing Elsword at the moment. And I totally agree about the introvert fact. Most of my author friends are the same.

7. EmptySoul

EmptySoul Active Member

I'm a recovering WoW and GW2 addict .... ooh look Dand D Online - maybe just one toon...