1. Psilo

Psilo New Member

Monday Evening

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Psilo, Feb 4, 2014.

Hey everyone, my name is Connor. I'm an 18 year old from beautiful British Columbia Canada with a passion for writing. I've been an avid reader and writer since the age of 14, particularly fancying the genres of speculative fiction and essays - although I have broad interests.

I'm planning on Majoring in English, Journalism or Communications next year, but I need to start keeping a portfolio of my works, which is why I'm here :)!

I'm looking to find a group of people I can share my writings with to get honest and valuable feedback, while also providing the same for others.

I've been browsing around this forum and it seems to have a pretty active and honest community. I haven't had the opportunity to meet any serious writers in my life so I'm excited to get to know some of you and hear what you have to say.

I hope to talk soon!

"The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm."
    - Aldous Huxley