1. David Kelley 97

David Kelley 97 New Member

Hello from David

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by David Kelley 97, Sep 20, 2013.

I have a love for reading and am looking on improving my writing, and have always thought the best way to improve something is by lots of practice so I joined this forum. Not much for me to tell about myself other then I'm a high school Jr. Anyways I just wanted to drop by and say hi! Also would someone be kind enough to link me the the rules for this forum? Thank you in advance.

Andrae Smith likes this.
  2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome, David. :)

You're the first one to actually ask me for the link to the rules! Seriously. ;) Here they are: Forum Rules.

Wrey

3. Andrae Smith

Andrae Smith Bestselling Author|Editor|Writing Coach Contributor

Hello, David! Welcome to the Forums. We are glad to have you here. I wish you the best of luck in navigating the forums and using it's many resources AND CONTRIBUTING to the community ;) You seem like a nice guy! Enjoy high school and best of luck in your junior year. It can be a real challenge, especially if you're in AP and Honors classes.