1. Zorabora

Zorabora New Member

Hello! looking forward to meeting other writers :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Zorabora, Aug 18, 2015.

Hi Everyone!

I am 29 years young with a wonderful family: I have been married to a great guy for 10 years and we have an 8 year old daughter and two fur babies, my tabby cat Zora and Maltese pup Rocco. I live in Montana and work as an X-ray tech.

I have been writing since 4th grade and it has always been my passion. I have a creative imagination, when I start typing the story just comes through me. I really do not know what will happen next! This is my first experience meeting other writers and I am both excited and nervous to share my work. I will warn you-my grammar sucks! I can do professional letters fine but when you are writing from your creative mind that is when it gets tricky.

Recently writing has been my therapy. For years I have been nose diving into a very severe clinical depression, this is one of the very few things that I find comfort and satisfaction in. I hope others find amusement in reading what I have done. I love hearing what my friends have had to say about my story line and character development, albeit I am not the best with the use of grammar. You have been warned :)

2. Song

Song Active Member

Welcome to the forum :superhello:
    No need to be nervous, people are very friendly here.
    And I agree writing can be very theraputic, alot of my poetry growing up was to deal with teen anxt. So I can understand that totally.

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to WF! Sounds like you'll fit right in. :) It's wonderful how writing can help with depression, isn't it?

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. Make sure to check out the Writing Workshop bit if you're eager to share your writing with us. ;)

Have fun!

-Kat