Hello, my name is. . .

Discussion in 'Word games' started by starrynight89, May 15, 2008.

1. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

Keri enters, thinks 'Oh dear boys and their amogging, the next they'll be seeing who can pee higher'

"Oh Hi Jarelly , I'm Keri , you're a cutie arent you although from the way you were loooking at that Thyraleos guy I'm not entirely sure you want to hear that from a girl ;) , anyway Its only four hours to the next one zero meeting , and Blade and I really need to fit in some rampant sex first, so you don't mind if i take him away now do you ? later , Ciao " :D

Lifeline likes this.
  2. Lifeline

Lifeline South. Supporter Contributor

Jaraley stares at the closed door and resists the desire to punch the wall. I really need to get my f* act together! Goes off to find the exercise room.

edit: we need to stop abducting this thread :D but it was too much fun *sigh*

3. cydney

cydney Banned

My name is ME, fighting for the right to be and the right to stay the same.

4. Simpson17866

Simpson17866 Contributor Contributor

My name is Alec Shorman, and I'm Lawful Evil: if you're my friend, then I'm gonna do what I'm told; if you're not my friend, then I still want us to be friends at some point, but you're not gonna want to hurt anybody who already is. Last but certainly not least, I am also the kind of nerd who will refer to himself as being "Lawful Evil" (though not in front of Amy's brother, he's not a bad guy like we are).

My name is Charlie Petersen, and I do what it takes to survive. Girl's gotta eat; girl's gotta be able to pay for it. If that means cooking crack and going to war with other dealers, tough shit.

My name is Amy Carmine, and I'm Chaotic Evil: I want to be your friend, but if we're not friends then I don't really care what happens to you, and if you try to tell me what to do then I'm not as sure that we're actually friends as I was a minute ago (also, if you tell my brother that I'm the Richmond Ripper, then you're asking for it). I'm also almost as nerdy as Alec is: never had much of a chance to get into SciFi/Fantasy as a kid, but I'm starting to grow into it now that I'm on my own.

My name is Jason Carmine, and I'm trying not to lose faith in America. Grew up in Hicktown, West Virginia where everybody's crazy religious (except for the bits about empathy, compassion, and human decency), and apparently, The Big City is just as bad because there's no jobs available except for drug dealer and loan shark. Good colleges are supposed to get you a good job, not the other way around.

5. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Hi, I am Monica. I am a naughty girl, that wants to explore your body. :p
    Excite and delight your senses in many ways. :supersmile:
    Between my girlfriend and I, we will tempt, taunt, tease, and torment you.
    But that is only for those who consent to it of course.
    On that note I will leave your mind to wonder what it is we would like to
    do to your receptive flesh, and all the pleasures that we would like to
    impose upon it.
    Have a lovely day. :superhello::superwink:

zoupskim likes this.
  6. cydney

cydney Banned

Thanks, @Cave Troll & zoupskin. I'm trying to talk to you!! :)

Cave Troll likes this.
  7. Dnaiel

Dnaiel Senior Member

Hello. My name is George. **** My name is George. ****** My name is George. *********** My name is George. ********* My name is George. ****

LOCKED. You must wait 30 minutes before attempting to log in again.

Cave Troll likes this.
  8. B.G. Dobbins

B.G. Dobbins Member

Hi, my name is...Slim Shady! How did no one laugh at that? You people need to find a sense of humor. By the look on your faces, it's probably wedged up your as--Oh, you really want me to introduce myself? Okay. Hi, my name is Genesis. I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to say. What--hold on. Something about me? My good qualities? What is this a fucking Tinder profile? No--fine. Okay...I enjoy brief strolls down dark alleys that end in me kabobbing dumbass vampires on the pointy end of my sword. WHAT? I am being serious! Whatever, okay, I'll choose something else. What was that you said? What would my friends say about me? Well, I only have one and she's always saying how impertinent I am. Whatever that means. Probably awesome. Was that good enough?

JDizzle and Seraph751 like this.
  9. G. Anderson

G. Anderson Active Member

Hello, my name is Evelyn and I am not sure what's going on here. Sorry, did I break the thread? / Hello, my name is Emma and I'm not playing.

(I have two current main characters).

10. Ebenezer Lux

Ebenezer Lux Member

Hello, and a good merry morning to you! Most call me Saska, so that should be good enough for our purposes. Shall we take a walk? I so very enjoy a walk.

B.G. Dobbins likes this.
  11. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Marckus, (Extends hand). You can call me, sir, seeing as Ober-Commander Syrilious is a bit long. Now what brings you
    to the field today? Got an itch to kill something? Then grab a rifle and body armor and get to it. Remember this, fail me
    and you will be disciplined severely. Fight with honor and discipline. Try not get yourself killed out there grunt.

12. Kerilum

Kerilum Active Member

Hey one of my MC's names is Marckus

Cave Troll likes this.
  13. Stuart B

Stuart B Member

Goedenmiddag. Err. Spreek u Engels? Sorry. My Dutch is not very good. I'm not sure how I ended up here to be honest... My name is Stuart. I'm from London.

14. PrincessBLJack

PrincessBLJack New Member

Hi... I'm Candidy Jane... most people just call me Candy for short. I'm a toy maker from the small village of Duxton... I also study magic as a hobby.... I uhhh... I love pecans. Want to see some dolls? Come by my shop sometime. I don't get much visitors. It would be very nice... yeah... is that good enough.

Hi there! I am the Queen of Demons, the Princess of Darkness, the Lady of the Pit, Bellel Gelas. That's Bell-el Gel-as, not Black Jack. And in the name of God/Queen Driath, I'm here to exterminate the pest of this world. I would say more about myself, but you're already dead. *You explode in dark magic*

15. ConjureUpGreatness

ConjureUpGreatness New Member

Hi, my name is Brian and I feel all the heart-arches and natural shocks that the flesh is heir too, but I'm gonna figure out why and turn it all around.

16. Vanthu

Vanthu Member

Hello, my name is Erin Jae Kája Jovga Ladiana. There's just a lot going on in all of my friends' lives. But, not really mine. Why am I always left out, even from drama?

17. S A Lee

S A Lee Contributor Contributor

Me? The name's Lilith, my mother thinks I'm in some cult and shipped me off to a boarding missionary school. Thing is, my change in behaviour was because I got bit by a vampire saving her keister woke she was sleeping..."

18. Skye Walker

Skye Walker Banned

..Hi. My name is David. I... have a lot of problems, one of them being having to share a body/mind with a former enemy. It's complicated. I guess I like... not dying? Yeah, that's good. Not dying is... good.

19. Number 7

Number 7 Member

Hello, my name is Nero. I don't enjoy anything in particular, but I feel as if I'm a pawn in a never ending game of chess. I seek to become the chess-player. Sadly; I have a mortal goddess as a travel companion. It doesn't make lying low easy.

20. Miscellaneous Worker

Miscellaneous Worker Member

Hello, my name is Vincent Greenfield, but you may only refer to me as Vincent because the family name is a mocking one. Please spare me the work and confiscate your weapons as I am now your leader here in this land. If you have any questions, I do not care, because I either have them answered or they are stupid.

21. BogLady

BogLady Active Member

Hi, I am Sissy, I am eleven years old and I have a secret that if anybody finds out about, we will be in big trouble.

22. GaMeFreakJ

GaMeFreakJ Active Member

Hello, my name is Yuki. I'm still a bit depressed but with time it will be healed. The feeling of being worth something has risen!

Cave Troll likes this.
  23. v_k

v_k Banned

Hello, my name is Marta(says crab in character or infinite role playing game on abandoned planet with trillions of crabs). I am Scientist Biologist of Dark Matter Study Faculty of University of Kern (mud paddle on said planet). I am looking for a way to resurrect my brother Light Pilot with magic (in-game character is "dead" played by nearby crab). He departed to system 3D6953 (another mud paddle) with troupe of Space Ballerinas.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019