1. 5short8deep

5short8deep New Member

Greetings and Salutations! A sci-fi writer has a question/proposal:

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 5short8deep, Mar 23, 2013.

I am currently on my third beer, and listening to Led Zeppelin IV... If you have the slightest problem with my announcement, please go on to the next topic that strikes your fancy.

Now, for all of you that stuck around. I would like to introduce you to my book, Quantum Mechanical Angels... It is the novel of two guys whom have an epiphany that this universe is mind creates matter, not vice versa. Like Dr. Amit Goswami previously stated. Then, they become recruited into the TS Myriad. Sort of the Q Continuum and have a showdown with God... And I shall not divulge any more information, Commander. But you must, Private! I will not, Commander Kirk, in no way shall you pry this out of me!
    And so it went for young Private Crusher. But really, no plagiarizing, I'm just getting buzzed... The only problem I have is that the chapters seem to be very short. They are about 10 pages each on MS Word, double spaced. Even though I have written down the main topic of each chapter. Now, how should I flesh out the pages? If you wish to help me with this book and have your name as the second author of the book, send me a short story of yours, or a MS Word page of your work.
    That is it, Private Crusher signing off...:cool:

2. 5short8deep

5short8deep New Member

oh yeah,

You should also get part of the profits from the Kindle/E-book and if it gets published by a publisher. The percentage is to be determined, anyone out there? Maybe a girl with love in her eyes, and flowers in her ... hair ;)

3. AVCortez

AVCortez Active Member

... You do not handle your beer well.

4. Teodor Pravický

Teodor Pravický New Member

No, just you sober people are so boring ;)

I write like 7 pages A5 chapters and don't really care. I don't expect a reader to have several months just for my book

5. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Your offer is prohibited advertising/

6. 5short8deep

5short8deep New Member

Ok, you got me there! I did not read your rules before I started playing. To anyone that was interested in becoming my figuratively literal bride, you can forget it! I am not that easy...
    Wow, and I'm sober now. I shall peruse your forums more thoroughly, and not propose indecently next time. Please excuse me... :D