1. smoha

smoha New Member

Right behind you. No, really. Fine... Australia

Hello there.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by smoha, Oct 30, 2013.

Hello everyone. Just an ethnic bloke from down under here. I'm not looking to get into professional writing or anything but its more of a hobby for me. That being said, feedback (on anything I post) would be great. My literary heroes would include, from my childhood, primarily Dahl and Rowling. In more recent years, my interests have mainly been in fantasy, the preferred authors being Feist (Midkemia), Martin (A Song of Ice and Fire) and the legendary David Gemmell (Troy in particular). I have yet to read Pratchard, though I have been intending to for a while and I have dabbled in the works of Eddings, Wurts and another lady whose name I have forgotten who wrote a four-book series about a woman named Arkady. Outside of fantasy, my choice of author is usually James Patterson or Dan Brown.

That being said, my two favorite books are 'To Kill a Mockingbird' and 'Nineteen Eighty-Four".
    Cheers.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum, ethnic bloke from the land of the Southern Cross. :)

Interested to know just what "ethnic bloke" means. I feel a story in there. ;)

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start.

Have fun! :D

Wrey

3. smoha

smoha New Member

Right behind you. No, really. Fine... Australia
    Thanks, mate. Nah, ethnic is just my fancy way of referring to myself as a brown person. Thanks for the links to the FAQ. For some reason one of the ones I tried earlier wasn't working.