1. toodlepip

toodlepip New Member

Hello there!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by toodlepip, Feb 15, 2016.

Hello there!

My name is Toodlepip. My mother is very quirky and has a terrible sense of humour. Just kidding, but I'm choosing to hide my name so when I make it big with my writing and become super famous no one will know I was here! Kidding, again! ...Ahem.

I like to write in my spare time. I have a full time job, kids and a giant kid who calls himself my husband so I do get busy. If I could choose a career for myself, I would choose writing. I like to write just about anything. Generally novels, short stories and children's stories. I have writing up my sleeve but I'm to stick around for a bit before I post any, if that's ok. I'd love to learn a thing or seven while I'm at it. I'm excited for what you all have to teach me. See you around! Tp

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Hi Tp, and welcome to the forum!

Wow, sounds like you're keeping busy. How do you find the time to write? That's something I'm constantly struggling with. :p

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. See you around!

-Kat

3. Penfist

Penfist Member

Hi toodlepip. So you've written one or more novel length documents then? That's impressive.