Tags:
  1. Erik Howlett

Erik Howlett New Member

Salutations

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Erik Howlett, Mar 2, 2016.

Sup.

My name's Erik and I'm a writer-ish person with not a lot of polish and a lot of passion for the craft.

I mostly want beta-readers, but I'll settle for compatriots of the typewriter, a place just to chat, talk about Doctor Who and maybe make a few online friends.

I'm 22, a student, regrettably, finishing an undergrad in English with a creative writing emphasis, and though I've learned a lot in my studies the pedagogy of college does not correspond directly with the needs and challenges of the real world.

I'm pretty busy with classes and trying to simultaneous jumpstart a freelance writing career, but if y'all can make time I can make time.

Mostly I'm here to learn. And gain polish. Young men need polish.

You might have read that as Polish. If so sorry. My writing interests are diverse and one of the things I do is make terrible Dad Jokes. I mostly try to do this on Twitter.

It's nice to meet you all.

2. Kathryn Donahue

Kathryn Donahue New Member

Howdy! I'm Katie and new here as well. I also have a love for The Doctor and all of his companions. Well most of them. Haha. What school do you go to and how much longer do you have to go? Feel free to tell me any of your Dad jokes so I can pass them along as my own at work. :D