1. CallieTaylor

CallieTaylor New Member

Hello there.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by CallieTaylor, Feb 19, 2017.

Greetings,

You can call me Callie. A little about me, I'm from the South Carolina. I love to read and I have been writing since I was eleven. I'm not that fascinating really. I have an amazing husband and a daughter who is my whole world. She is 2 and into everything.

I write mainly fiction but also non-fiction when the need strikes. I've been through a lot but I believe it's made me stronger for it. I try to grow and learn so I can be a positive example to my girl.

Hobbies include singing and video games. I will play just about anything, save sports games and first person shooters(I need to see my little dude running around). I will listen to anything as long as I can understand the lyrics, but I need something deeper to keep me around. I will read almost anything. I hope that I can find a home here and that people will help my talents to grow. I look forward to speaking with you all!

Callie

2. Whale Song

Whale Song New Member

Welcome, Callie. Pleasure to meet you.