1. Rickey D. Clay Jr.

Rickey D. Clay Jr. Member

Hello. Time to for my writer's growth spurt

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Rickey D. Clay Jr., Feb 14, 2016.

I've been a casual passerby of this site for a while. After finally implementing some organization to my life I finally woke up and registered here. This site and its community is much too useful of a resource to be a backyard lurker.

I recently finished my first full manuscript and its currently in the hands of a couple of beta readers, getting the cover and promotional work done, and...of course, being revised ad infinitum as writers will do to ourselves, lol. I look forward to posting here and developing as a writer, finding new things to read, and developing new relationships and friendships.

zoupskim likes this.
  2. CanadianVince

CanadianVince Member

Hey Ricky, Congrats on the manuscript I wish you all the best!! Welcome again!
    CanadianVince

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :superhello:

Congrats for finishing your manuscript. That's great! What genre do you write in?

In case you haven't spotted it yet, here's our New Member Quick Start. :) See you around!
    -Kat

4. Rickey D. Clay Jr.

Rickey D. Clay Jr. Member

Thanks you. It took a lot of work, but it was worth it and is still worth it in these next stages.

I'm not tied to one genre, but of course we all have a primary genre. So money is crime/thriller. Thanks I'll check that thread as well.

5. CanadianVince

CanadianVince Member

Hey Ricky, what is your book about if you don't mind me asking?
    Congrats again!

CanadianVince