1. Moneica

Moneica New Member

Howdy from Oklahoma

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Moneica, Apr 2, 2014.

Hi everyone. I am Mone'ica, But most everyone calls me Moe. I live in a very small town in Oklahoma, population is less than 400...hahaha. I am currently writing my first book. I have not had any schooling or taken any classes on writing. I just write how I feel. I work at U.S.P.S. and also a Cosmetologist. I have written songs and poems and short stories. But this is my first big story that I am currently working on. I have always been a fan of love stories with a twist to em. Yes I am a big Twilight and Fifty Shades Of Grey fan! My writing reflects that aspect I think. Some people like em, some don't. But its a matter of opinion and what you like. I've been married to the love of my life for going on 20 years. We met, was engaged, moved in together and was married all within 6 months..So I am a firm believer in falling in love at first sight. I can't wait to get to know all of you. And I really believe I will learn a lot by being here.
    Big Hugs
    Moe

KaTrian likes this.
  2. Michael Collins

Michael Collins Senior Member

Hello Moe, welcome to the forums.

3. Moneica

Moneica New Member

Hi Michael and thank you!

4. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Moneica. :)

We've already met in the "grownups room", but I would be remiss were I not to give an official mod welcome. ;)

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start.

Have fun! :D

Wrey

5. Moneica

Moneica New Member

Thank you Wrey, and yes I remember ;). I really am enjoying myself. And have learned so much already.

6. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Moe! I hope you find help, inspiration and friends here. This place has helped me a lot with the project I'm working on -- with my hubby, no less :)

Me too! :) Glad to hear you've been together so long. I also moved in with my hubby within 6 months, though it took us longer to marry 'cause of monetary reasons. It's been 7 years now since we met, and we couldn't be happier :)

7. Moneica

Moneica New Member

Thank you Ka, Glad to hear about you and your hubby. When ya know somethings right, ya just know,,,lol