1. Jet Jaguar

Jet Jaguar New Member

Hello (Trying to be clever...)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jet Jaguar, Feb 4, 2008.

This is where I try desperately to sound cooler and more original then I really am.

I realize it seems rather cliché just to say hello. On the other hand it is a cliché to have a long drawn out post about how cliché it is to just say hello. On the third hand it seems rather cliché to have a terse post about how getting straight to the point is better then trying to sound cool. On the fourth hand…
    Hi, my name is Jet Jaguar and I hope I can have some fun here and learn a few things. The types of genres I enjoy the most are Sci-Fi and Fantasy. I hope I can be a helpful member to the community.

P.S.
    Out of curiosity, has anyone ever heard of Jet Jaguar?

2. lordofhats

lordofhats New Member

Welcome to the forum!

By the way: Godzilla is way better than Jet Jaguar. Sorry. Lizards beat cats especially when the cat is disfigured and mutated so much as to look like a man XD

3. Jet Jaguar

Jet Jaguar New Member

Hello!

Of course he is, nothing beats the Big G! But you just can't keep a giant kung-fu robot down.

4. Hulk

Hulk Banned

Hiya there, Jet. Welcome to WF.org!

5. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

Heyur Jet, welcome to wf.org. I am Heather and can usually be found around here at least once a day and if you would ever like a review, need any help or just wanna chat then send a PM my way and I'll be happy to help.

Heather

6. Shinn

Shinn Banned

Hi there Jet and welcome to Writing Forums :)