1. Specterpoet

Specterpoet New Member

Hello writers!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Specterpoet, Feb 5, 2016.

I signed up a little while ago, but decided it's high time I explore this site and get started! I've been a full-time writer for a few years now, both independently and traditionally published. But I've recently come to realize that there are some areas of writer-hood that I stink at, including networking, finding beta readers, marketing, etc. Basically anything that involves other human beings. Someone suggested that I find an online forum, and this one looks awesome!

2. Lifeline

Lifeline The Dark - not in Wonderland Supporter Contributor

It definitely is that! Welcome :)

But as with all other good things (i.e. networking) it takes time to build! So stick around, yes? And, I forgot to mention, happy writing in the meantime :D
    Btw. check out the http://www.writingforums.org/rules/ and the New Members Introduction (I can't seem to find it right this minute which is kind of weird..)

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Here's the New Member Quick Start! :D

But yeah, welcome to the forum. Great to have you here. :) I'm sure other members here would be thrilled to hear about your experiences in the publishing world, by the way!

See you around. :)
    -Kat