1. Andrew78

Andrew78 New Member

Hello from Italy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Andrew78, Feb 5, 2016.

Hi everyone,

I'm Andrea (in Italy this is male name), I'm 38, I work as a seo and I write short stories, sketch stories and poetries since many years. I always wrote in italian, English being of course not my native language, but now I'm translating my stories into the english language by myself, since I have a good command of the english language, having read a lot of British and American books in original but, of course, I make some grammatical errors, so I always send my stories to a native proofreader. In Italy I published some books, so now I have the desire to try to publish some of my stories in the UK, since the UK market is better than the italian one, where there are more writers than readers. So, I'll challange myself publishing some of my works in this wonderful forum. Thank you very much, see you soon.

Andrea

Jeff Countryman likes this.
  2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi Andrea and welcome to the forum.

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. Unfortunately this isn't exactly the right venue for publishing or promoting your works, but we do have a workshop where members can share bits of their writing to get feedback. There are, however, requirements that one has to meet before posting there, so make sure to read the quick start guide thoroughly. :)

See you around!
    -Kat

3. Andrew78

Andrew78 New Member

Hi Kat,

thank you for the welcome! I'm already reading carefully the requirements and I will of course comply with them. See you soon, bye!

KaTrian likes this.
  4. Jeff Countryman

Jeff Countryman Living the dream

Welcome, Andrea. We're always here to help! Translating is a difficult task and I wish you luck! I'd love to read one of your books if they are available for download (this site doesn't allow publishing your entire work as it is a 'peer-to-peer' review process and not a portfolio). What genres do you write in?