1. Hero's_Valley

Hero's_Valley New Member

Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Hero's_Valley, Oct 14, 2013.

Hello everyone. I would just like to introduce myself. My name is Darren, i'm from the UK and I am looking to get some feedback on some short stories that I have written in the past and present. It's great to find a community that people can connect to. Thanks for reading this. Also on a side note can someone Pm me with some information on how to post in the short stories section it doesn't seem to be allowing me to at the moment. Thank you

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. Dresden260

Dresden260 Corrupt Diplomat

Sitting by a Fountain, Watching the world go by.
    Welcome to the Forums Hero. Hope you Enjoy your stay.

3. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi and welcome. For critiques in the workshop, take a look at the rules. You need two weeks, 20 posts on the forum and 2 critiques of other's work.
    But if you want to put one of your stories in the short story contest, the current them is "descant" and you can enter this week if you want. Even if you don't enter, I encourage everyone to vote in the contest. Voting on the current contest will begin in a week.

4. Hero's_Valley

Hero's_Valley New Member

Thanks Ginger for the help with that. I will surely be voting in the contest and maybe even put in an entry i'm not entirely sure if i want to yet. On a side note i'm working on a longer story and i was wondering if there is anywhere on the forums where i could post it chapter by chapter as i work on it? Thanks once again for the help with that.

5. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

That would be the workshop and you need to read the rules above for it. Since you need to give a couple critiques before you get any, you should peruse that area of the forum. Just click on "workshop" on the upper menu bar above.