1. Aaron Summons

Aaron Summons New Member

New to writing, New to life

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Aaron Summons, Oct 22, 2013.

Hello, my name is Aaron, i am new to writing and have always wanted to write a book. i am also an aweful typist and cannot use computers for jack. but i am determined to not let this stop me.

i am 20 years of age and did not do to great at My gcse levels, i am a chef and waiter by trade and i love that. however i wish i put my brain power into punctuation and spelling when i was younger.

i Don't really know what i want to write, however i love Books like 'the gum thief' and Hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy (the whole seriese, i also put up with the last one he didnt write) stories within stories or side line plots are what intrigue me most. i hope to share what i have wrote up to now

i hope to make an abumdance of very short stories that are weird and wonderful and in some cases hopefully inspiring. and i feel that i might be able to find some help here.

i hope to get to know all of the forum members and am going to have a wander ands get my feel for things

chow for now :)

Aaron

2. JJ_Maxx

JJ_Maxx Banned

Welcome Aaron! Always great to have another Douglas Adams fan around here!

:)

Jason

3. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Aaron. :)

Don't let the typing skills get you down. I'm 43 and still hunt and peck to this day. ;)

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start.

Have fun! :D

Wrey

4. Aaron Summons

Aaron Summons New Member

thank you, douglas adams is something of an inspiration, if you like him check out 'the 100 year old man who climbed out of his window'

brilliant read

i have just posted two extracts from something i am writing at the moment :) i nead some foundation and structure but i think i will get there one day. will check out the rules now!

5. JJ_Maxx

JJ_Maxx Banned

Yeah, you should have checked out the rules before posting your writing, because we don't allow that until you've met certain criteria.

But good luck and if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask.

6. Aaron Summons

Aaron Summons New Member

I realised this when i got the PM! thank you for explaining and i think that is a good way to go about things as well!

i will be away for a week after tomorrow but i shall look forward to engaging in the comunity when i get back ! thank you for the help. hope to hear from you soon!