1. WildDandelionLion

WildDandelionLion New Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by WildDandelionLion, Nov 15, 2013.

Its a pleasuring meeting you all. I'm Jessica and new here to the forum. I apologize I have not said hello right away, been busy with some stuff and writing. I love to write poetry mostly but do enjoy writing stories too. I'm a very open person and accepting too. I love to make others smile and laugh. I have a kind heart and very caring. Other than writing I enjoy gaming, drawing, Anime, and watch movies. I am bit a geek I admit. ^^; Hoping to make some friends there and contribute as well.

hiya7799 likes this.
  2. Thomas Kitchen

Thomas Kitchen Proofreader in the Making Contributor

It's nice having you here, Jessica! And don't worry about being a geek - most people here are, too. Have you been watching Attack on Titan? I also like Yu-gi-Oh!, Beyblade, and Fullmetal Alchemist. :D Well I'm the opposite to you in terms of writing; I love to write stories mostly, but I do enjoy writing poetry, too. I admit that I'm very dark, though, and I'm trying to be more positive! :p

Hope to see you around. :)