1. HollowOwl

HollowOwl New Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by HollowOwl, Feb 13, 2014.

I had an account on here before but I don't think I have the log-in info for it anymore and I've been away for a while, but now I'm back! :) I'm Olivia and I'm happy to be back on the site. I was writing a book before but I lost all my data on my flash drive :( so I gave up and now I'm looking into starting over. I'm quite a procrastinator which is why I haven't ever finished a book and I usually forget about one idea then move on to a new one. :/ I'm hoping to build up my confidence and diligence so I can eventually call myself a writer. Anyhow, I hope this time I can participate more and accomplish more of my dreams and goals and to learn much from the writers and creators here :)

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi Olivia. Hopefully now that flash drives are cheap you'll keep more than one back up. I can't imagine losing my novel at this point. I would freak out. I have it on two computers, Time Machine and 3 flash drives. Pretty paranoid I admit. :D

Welcome back to the forum, nice to meet you.

3. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Staff Supporter Contributor

I resisted using any form of cloud storage for a long time, but I finally got Dropbox. It works. I also keep my stuff on flash drives and an external hard drive.