1. Renaul

Renaul New Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Renaul, Dec 17, 2006.

Hello,​

I'm new, but I suppose you have already surmised as much. Pardon my sarcasm if you will. First off I would like to say that I am not, by definition, a writer yet. That is to say that I have not had anything published yet, save for a few snippets here and there in the college newspaper; however, I am majoring in English (possibly journalism or perhaps creative writing--so that I can teach it of course and as we all know thats one of the two things you can do with it) and as it would seem beneficial to me to write things other than Essays and Research Papers I've decided to start writing short stories. Also I will apologize in advance if the way I write sounds strange or unconventional. (You have been warned, May God have mercy on your soul, etc.)​

As far as my writing is concerned, I am not entirely with out experience in the realm of fiction. I have written a few short stories here and there, but mostly childish imitations created with very little thought as to character and plot, so when I do post the story I am working on it will most likely be the most complete fictional composition that I will have created.​
    While I may have very little experience writing actual stories, I have, on the other hand, read quite a lot of novels, plays and short stories--at one point I was finishing a novel every 2-3 days which is another reason I would like to start trying to write a bit. If I were to do that continuously for a month it would be about 10-15 books a month and at least $80-$120 per month. Needless to say, I have a lot of love for reading, hopefully I have just as much when it comes to writing.​

2. ariella

ariella New Member

in a home full of wonderful and loving people I ca
    Also looking forward to reading over some of your work in the near future.

Well enjoy yourself. :):)

3. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

Hi

Hiya, hope to See some of your stuff. I'm not that experienced in writing either, but I read a lot. So hiya and yeah.....
    :)

4. Raven

Raven Banned

Welcome to the best of all the writing forums. Its good to meet you and I look forwards to your writings.

Welcome.

~Raven.