1. Mattman

Mattman New Member

Me. Hello everyone.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mattman, Dec 13, 2006.

Hi everyone. I'm Mattman, and have just joined these forums. I already know three people here, so decided to join and check it out for myself.

My writing is fairly average. Not exceptional, but not useless (although I'll let you judge that for yourself). I know just about enough about grammar to pass and understand the basics, so my work shouldn't be full of basic errors. The more complex errors always slip through, however, so critiquing will be useful to me by teaching me new problems and reminding me of old ones.

I try to include devices such as similies in my writing, and try to include them at the right time, but and help on things like that will be very much apprieciated.

My spelling is quite poor, so I rely on a spell-checker for my stories. If you see any errors in my normal posts, please point them out so I improve.

I have tried reviewing once or twice before, in other writing communities, but I was never very good at it, so I stopped.

As you can guess, I have been writing for a while now, but not long enough to have finished 'coming on in leaps and bounds'.

Outside of writing, I enjoy racket sports, especially squash. I play it most days, and have a high England ranking in it.

Obviously, I come from England. If you want to know anything else about me, ask away!

Hi everyne!

2. IndianaJoan

IndianaJoan New Member

Welcome Matt!!!

3. ariella

ariella New Member

in a home full of wonderful and loving people I ca
    Welcome welcome welcome. Hope ya find the help you are looking for here. :):)

4. Mattman

Mattman New Member

I'm sure I will, seeing some of the people that help out here.

5. Torpeh

Torpeh New Member

Hi there, Matt. Good to see you here.

6. Hellbent

Hellbent New Member

well it's good to finally get to meet you. You know one thing about that spell checker though, is that you can spell words correctly and still be wrong, just think about that.

7. Raven

Raven Banned

welcome to the WF.
    Its always nice to see fresh names poping up maiking this a very busy place to be. There is plenty of fiction to read and I hope you post some of your works up.
    So howdy and welcome.

~Raven.

8. Mattman

Mattman New Member

Thank you everyone for this warm welcome! I'll get checking the spell-checker and other stuff now!

9. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

Hiya fellow newbie