1. Kabanovich

Kabanovich New Member

Hello from Latvia

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Kabanovich, May 18, 2014.

Hey, I'm Rihard and I'm from Latvia. Haven't been into writing really serious, only wrote some small fiction stories about my roleplay characters on samp and mta multiplayers. But yeah, I'm aiming to start writing seriously.
    I pretty much want to write about crime, specifically Russian organized crime. I have a lot of information about this, so I'm thinking to create a fictional story based on this theme. Only thing is, I haven't yet got into putting the story together.

2. Hetti

Hetti New Member

I thought I'd say hi! I'm new here too. That sounds like a good story idea, I hope it all goes well.

3. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :)

Please have a quick read through the New Member Quick Start where you'll find link to the Forum Rules, and the FAQ.

Have fun! :D

Wrey

4. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum! :) A fascinating subject, Russian organized crime. I'd imagine its presence is felt in Latvia too. Good luck with your writing, and have fun here on the boards :)