1. Joseph.Ragusa

Joseph.Ragusa New Member

Introductions

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Joseph.Ragusa, Jun 19, 2014.

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentleman,

My name is Joseph Ragusa and I am very into writing. I am currently attending college in order to earn my BA in creative writing with a focus on fiction. Additionally, I am active duty in the United States Navy, where I spend the bulk of my days editing correspondence and awards. I hope to one day combine both my degree and my experience from the Navy and work at a publishing firm. I have a wife, a dog, and a daugther (whom we are naming Athena) on the way. I also spend at least 3-8 hours a week playing games such as Dungeons & Dragons with a group of my close friends. I look forward to interacting with everyone and hope you are having a pleasant day.

2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, Joseph, and welcome to the forum! Please read our New Member Quick Start Guide, participate, and have fun.

We have a lot of gamers of various kinds around here. You'll fit right in! Enjoy! :)

3. Gloria Sythe

Gloria Sythe Member

Hi, I am Gloria Sythe from the frozen white north. I am a budding author who is open to learning anything and everything I can about writing. I used to be a member of Writers Digest but they are so hooked into spam, it's disgusting. Also, they have locked many members out of the forum through an almost impossible login procedure.

I found out about this forum through a presenter at a writer's workshop yesterday.

4. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, Gloria, and welcome to the forum! Please read the quickstart guide I linked to above, and you'll be pretty much up to speed. This is a great forum for writers. I hope you'll enjoy it! :)