1. Hellenic Katatorki

Hellenic Katatorki New Member

New here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Hellenic Katatorki, Aug 11, 2014.

Hey all

I'm new around here, was browsing a few sites and I found this one which seems interesting. , but I am on writing.com, and on the TWC creative writing workshop. I write fantasy, historical fiction for now, and love to read as many stories as I can, I give good feedback, so need any editors, contact me! I'll post feedback for your stories! A big fan of video games, mostly total war and Assasins Creed and the mods, including Skyrim. Big fan of LOTR, and yeah...that's me in an nutshell

Thanks

2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum but you seem to be getting off to a rough start.

First, read rules about posting.
    Second, it's not doing you any good putting your book cover at the end of your posts, rather it's annoying. May I suggest resizing it and making it your avatar?
    Third, and most important, I love your enthusiasm. You just need to settle in a bit. :D

3. Hellenic Katatorki

Hey there Ginger Coffee, I don't see how '' rough'' I am being. That book cover is actually a signature of some LOTR piece, I use that signature instead, it wouldn't be my book oh no. Now I will remove it as images are not allowed. It seems I can't edit the post above.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  4. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Images are allowed. It just looked like something you were hitting people over the head with. Why not make it an avatar? Or if you want that as a sig, downsize it.

5. Hellenic Katatorki

How do you downsize the image? Oh no no, I'm not that kinda person to '' post my book''. But ok, fine, I'll see what I can do.

6. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, @Hellenic Katatorki, and welcome to the forum! Please read the New Member Quick Start Guide. It'll get you going.

We have lots of young fantasy writers here, so you'll fit right in. Participate and have fun! :)

7. Hellenic Katatorki

Thanks Minstrel! Where can I find the place to post young fantasy? I've been reading it quite a few times now and will keep on referring to it for a bit. Cheers!

8. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Well, you can't post anything yet, because you're too new and haven't fulfilled the requirements. Read the Guide at the link I gave - it's all in there.

We have a Workshop (link is at the top of the screen) where members post their work for critique. It's pretty much the main purpose of this forum. Go ahead and read the work of other members in there and post critiques! You'll be able to post your own work soon enough. :)

9. Hellenic Katatorki

Sure, will do exactly that!